Aurora Chamber of Commerce Committees
The Chamber is involved and encourages its members to be involved in the community and its organizations. We welcome you to join one of our Chamber Committees and help our region grow and thrive.
Economic Development Committee
Mission: Works to address currrent issues affecting businesses.
Member Services Committee
Mission: Develops, implements and evaluates Chamber programs and services to enhance value. Also works to attract and retain members.
- Luncheons and other events
- Membership Drive
- Aurora Business & Community Golf Outing
- Awards Committee
Pro-Business & Tourism Committee
Mission: Works with local businesses to provide members optimum exposure within Aurora, through community events and marketing opportunities.
- All About Aurora Community Showcase
- 3Chamber Events and 3Chamber Business to Business
- Website enhancement and exposure
- Social media and networking
Mission: Works to promote area tourism through our Aurora Visitors Bureau.
- Aurora Community & Events Guide
- All About Aurora Drive-It-Yourself Tour
- Adventures in Northeast Ohio
- Events to promote destinations in Aurora
Lead: Amie Cajka, Mental Health & Recovery Board of Portage County, 330.673.1756, x207,